Musings is a collection of thoughts, memories and contemplations about inner and outer life experiences. The work is best described via a series of definitions and sentences that, like the work itself, are fragmented bits of understanding.
Definition of MUSING:
1. To think or meditate in silence, as on some subject
2. To gaze meditatively or wonderingly
3. Think about, dream
4. To comment thoughtfully or ruminate upon
5. Formation of mental objects
1. Deeply or seriously thoughtful
2. Meditative, pensive
3. A calm, lengthy, intent consideration
Examples of MUSING in a sentence:
1."He was clearly in a musing mood, and did not feel like talking just then."
2."The band sings mostly in French, with some excellent social comment, including musings on the butts of cigarettes."
3."It has been linked to the production of birdsong and the ultrasonic musings of mice."
4."Private musings: how diaries serve as food for thought and creative works of art."